• Subscribe
  • What are some alternatives to Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel for MacBooks?

Yashaswini Ippili
    29 replies

Replies

Tumblar Kevin
    Zoho Sheets provides a cloud-based solution with features similar to Google Sheets and Excel, and works well on Macbook.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hey you can use Apple Numbers spreadsheet software, integrated with macOS and iCloud for easy collaboration and sharing. LibreOffice Calc an open-source alternative that offers robust functionality and compatibility with Excel file formats. Zoho Sheet: is also great for providing real-time collaboration, extensive features, and compatibility across different devices.
    Chetan Lohkare
    I use libreOffice which is open source, it is good though I have not used it much.
    Luka Brzin
    Depends. Maybe Notion?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I tried a lot and trust me, Google Sheets is the best one out there.
    murph
    i haven't tried it yet, but super intrigued about Equals. Built-in python and database integrations, slick web UI. Haven't tried it yet myself, but might be worth checking out! https://equals.app
    My3 Murthy
    Good question- I have been looking for one.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    For collaborative work, Quip is a solid choice. It lets me work on spreadsheets and documents together with my team in real-time.
    Tina Kim
    Numbers are a good option for Mac users. It integrates well with other Apple apps and has a user-friendly interface.
    Tina Kim
    Apple no is a strong alternative, offering a user-friendly interface and good integration with other Apple applications.
    Tumblar Kevin
    Try air table if you need a flexible, cloud-based solution. It combines spreadsheet functionality with database features.
    Alira Kamb
    LibreOffice Calc offers a free and open-source alternative with many features similar to Excel and sheets.
    Alira Kamb
    Air table combines spreadsheet and database functions, offering a versatile tool for organizing and managing data on MacBooks.
    Nick Frost
    Numbers - Apple’s own spreadsheet application with a sleek interface and integration with other iWork apps
    Tracey glen
    Zoho Sheet - An online spreadsheet application offering collaboration features and integration with other Zoho tools.
    Nathaniel Cook
    For MacBooks, you might consider alternatives like Apple Numbers, LibreOffice Calc, or Zoho Sheet. These offer similar functionality and great for managing spreadsheets.
    Rahul Parmar
    Alternatives include Numbers, Airtable, and LibreOffice Calc.