What are some no-to-low code solutions that you’re using?

As a designer, I have a lot of ideas that can easily be thought through and planned and designed. When it comes to development, I struggle getting past the back-end and being able to quickly launch an MVP to validate the idea. Tools like Adalo provide a no code solution and also limits some based on pricing tier or feature availability. What are some no-to-low code solutions that you use today to create your products?

Replies

Alex von Reiche
Power Platform (BI, Apps and Automate) are fairly low code and give you a good array of things you can do. There's very limited free features but the licenses aren't too expensive (depending on what you need).
Alex von Reiche
@tgsketch You can do a lot with it, from a basic list of items to a detailed financial statements. Power BI has AI integrations that can help discover new insights about your data as well! Design wise, I wouldn't say it's the most flexible. It'll definitely take some workarounds to get what you want, but once you figure it out you can knock it out quickly.
@vreiche what are some example applications that I can make with a Power BI report? Are there limitations to the design?
Richard Maxwell
I’ve tried a few and I think Bubble is my favourite. It is very flexible and supports webhooks and APIs well. It also has a lot of plugins and good documentation and YouTube how-to videos. I started my career as a developer so expect to be able to do complex things - bubble has never failed me. Its responsive support is great too - much better than Webflow imho. As with everything there is a learning curve and although it’s no-code you do need developer type skills like data modelling and an understanding of css and responsive design.
Richard Maxwell
@richard_maxwell11a it’s not expensive either, which is great
@richard_maxwell11a thanks for the insight! I’ll try it out this week!