• Subscribe
  • What are some of the most interesting uses of AI and machine learning in e-commerce?

Lodovico Sella
    3 replies
    Indeed, today ML is used to cover several functionalities on an online store, among the interesting ideas certainly worth considering: -Price Optimisation -Demand Forecasting -Search -Product Classification -Alert systems Let me know in the comments πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Replies

Jwodjhd Hshsj
    Hyper Tough machines are priced affordably, they are still built to withstand the rigors of regular use in typical home improvement projects. Many of their tools are designed with durable materials, ensuring they can handle moderate wear and tear. The brand’s emphasis on providing reliable machines means users can expect consistent performance over time for blog, making these tools a dependable option for those looking to complete routine tasks such as drilling, sanding, cutting, or assembling furniture.
    Murali Gottumukkala
    I would say Demand Forecasting
    Amogh Balikai
    Post ChatGPT, I am regularly using AI for communications. Social media, emails, landing pages, product descriptions, customer support - almost every communication channel. also building a tool in the same space, will be launching in 2 days!