• Subscribe
  • What are the benefits of a soft product launch?

Mikita Gera
    5 replies
    One of the B2B products I work on lately is calmly tested by the Android app owners, who promote their apps on Google Ads. We've decided to communicate with potential customers in a personal way, not using mass massaging and asking just to "buy, buy, buy..," or something like that. We've decided to have fewer projects, but to dig up deeper into customer's needs, to develop the product founders, UA managers and marketers would like to use. Our technology is working and if we talk about valuation from investors, it was about $X mln. before we decided to change business model. We previously worked with a few fintech projects and banks in Ukraine. It means this is not yesterday's idea. Nevertheless, we'd like to start again, changing some details in our model and working approach. I as a person, who likes PR, it's a bit difficult to launch in a shadow, but I understand the way we chose and why. But what do you think, what are potential benefits of a soft product launch?

Replies

WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    The benefits of a soft product launch are numerous. First, it's more affordable than other types of marketing campaigns. Second, soft launches allow you to gauge consumer interest before investing in a full-scale advertising campaign. You can find out what consumers want in the most efficient way possible by running low-cost ads on social media and ensuring they reach their target audience. And third, soft launches are great for establishing brand recognition and loyalty among potential buyers who have not yet been exposed to your products or services directly (either through advertising or other means).
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    I mainly like soft product launches for the first few iterations. A product, (and your understanding of how to market it) can exponentially get better after just a few rounds of feedback/iterations
    Mikita Gera
    @philipsnyder had you got such the experience of soft launch? If yes, could you share this story?