• Subscribe
  • What are the best and worst AI apps for iPhone in 2024?

Andrew Lee
    9 replies
    What are the best AI apps for iPhone, iPad, or Mac and why (besides ChatGPT, Gemini, TypeGenius AI)? Important note: Here’s a super helpful list of all of the best AI ChatGPT 4 apps for iPhone 👇 https://andrewlee.ventures/blog/what-is-chatgpt-best-ai-chatbot-apps

Replies

Zoe Palmer
    I'd say Lensa AI is still top tier for creative work. It makes photo editing so easy and the AI-generated visuals are impressive. On the flip side, I found AI Dungeon to be a bit overrated. The concept is cool, but the execution feels clunky.
    Andrew Lee
    @ag94 you thought Angry Birds was the best app or the worst app? 😅
    Andrew Lee
    @ag94 woah, did something happen?? I feel like there’s a story, no? 😳
    Holly Cook
    For me Replica is one of the best AI apps in 2024. It’s a great AI companion that helps with mental wellness and meaningful conversations. Super useful if you want an AI that's more personal!
    Connor Reid
    Otter.ai has been great for me. It transcribes meetings and notes with amazing accuracy, which saves me a ton of time. Definitely one of the best productivity AI apps out there.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Following this thread.
    Maxwell Bennett Crawford
    I heard the AngryBirds AI is pretty decent for basic physics simulations and destroying pigs, but it's obviously not gonna be great for anything beyond that. For more general purpose AI on iPhone in 2024, I'd say check out apps using GPT-5 or whatever the latest GPT model is by then. Should be able to handle most tasks you throw at it conversationally. Just watch out for hallucinations and biases. And of course, nothing beats custom narrow AI models trained for specific use cases!