• Subscribe
  • What Are the Best Tips for a Successful Pre-Launch on Product Hunt?

Kate Shcherbak
    11 replies
    Hi, Product Hunt community! I’m gearing up to launch Amploo, our all-in-one tool for enhancing teamwork and productivity. I’ve heard that visiting a website before upvoting can make those upvotes more impactful. If you have any additional insights or lessons from your own launches, I’d be thrilled to learn from them! Thanks a lot for your support — I’m looking forward to your suggestions!

Replies

Tom Danny
    For a successful pre-launch on Product Hunt, start by building a strong community and gathering feedback early. Craft a compelling story and teaser content to generate interest. Engage with potential users and influencers to build anticipation. Ensure your product's presentation is polished and ready. Complement your launch strategy with custom printed clothing that promotes your product, creating buzz and visually reinforcing your brand message in pre-launch events and outreach efforts.
    Kate Shcherbak
    @tom_danny Interesting tips, but I’m a bit confused about how custom printed clothing would help with promoting on Product Hunt. Could you explain that a bit more?
    Dhruv N
    You can build a pre-launch email list and send out teasers or exclusive early access offers.
    Kate Shcherbak
    @dhruv_n1 Who should I send these emails to, and how should I collect their addresses?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Understand Product Hunt: Research successful launches and engage with the community. Craft Your Page: Create a clear, engaging product description with high-quality visuals. Leverage Your Network: Rally support from your network and influencers before launch. Prepare for Launch: Have a dedicated team, choose the right timing, and promote on social media. Engage Actively: Respond to comments, analyze results, and thank supporters post-launch.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Build the hype, keep everyone in touch and push updates in public.
    Kate Shcherbak
    @vaibhavdwivedi Absolutely! Building hype, staying connected with everyone, and sharing updates publicly are crucial. We’re working hard on all of these aspects and can’t wait to reveal Amploo. Be sure to click "Notify Me" on our Product Hunt page to stay updated on our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Thanks for the advice and your support! 🤗
    Aria Madeline Sinclair
    Definitely make your site live at least a few days before launch so folks can check it out! And reach out to your network early - DM friends, post on socials, email your list, etc. The pre-launch buzz helps a ton. I also recommend creating some visual assets like screenshots and GIFs to share alongside the PH post. Best of luck with Amploo - sounds like an awesome productivity tool!
    Kate Shcherbak
    @ariamadelinesinclair Thanks for the tips! Your advice is super helpful. Excited to share Amploo with you!
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Build anticipation through targeted marketing, engage with your community early, and ensure your product's value proposition is crystal clear.