• Subscribe
  • What are the key metrics to monitor after a Product Hunt launch?

Austin Armstrong
    15 replies

Replies

Alex AI
    It depends on what phase your product is in. Sometimes, all that matters is acquiring new users. Sometimes, the focus is on sales. Other times, none of that matters, and what’s important is ranking in a top spot. So, it depends on the specific goal of your launch, which in turn depends on the stage you are at.
    Yura Toivony
    Key 3 metrics that we use are: Upvotes and Comments, Website Traffic, Conversion Rate
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Monitor key engagement metrics like unique visits, upvotes, and comments to gauge initial interest and traction. Keep an eye on referral traffic and conversion rates to understand how well your launch is driving actual product adoption.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    I will definitely look at my magicgraph on Mayze.io to see if there's a positive impact on all my favourite KPIs. Website traffic, engagement rate on website, and on social media, organic impressions on Google, etc.
    Owen Michael Donovan
    I track daily users, signups, and revenue in the first week after launch. Also keep an eye on social mentions/shares and press coverage to gauge overall reach and reception. Comparing pre-launch baselines to post-launch numbers helps quantify the PH boost.
    M Sulaiman
    Key metrics to monitor after a Product Hunt launch include the number of upvotes, website traffic, conversion rates, user feedback, and social media engagement. These metrics help gauge the launch's success and guide future improvements. Also, check out SEOPro’s launch on Product Hunt for some inspiration!
    Boreas Krüger
    Check conversion rates to measure how many visitors are taking the desired actions.
    Eveertee
    watch upvotes and comments to see interest. Also, check website visits and sign-ups.
    Sitara Ismail
    After your launch, look at upvotes and comments to see how people like your product. Also, track how many people are visiting your website and signing up.
    Idris Saidu
    To measure success, focus on upvotes and comments for engagement. Also, monitor website traffic and the number of new users
    Mercy James
    What's your favorite growth tactic right now?
    Alara Kilic
    Identify where your visitors are coming from, whether it's social media, direct traffic, or other referral sites.
    Kabir Suleman kusfa
    Measure how many visitors from Product Hunt convert into sign-ups, downloads, or purchases.
    maverick
    Key metrics to monitor include traffic, user sign-ups, engagement rates, and feedback. Tracking these will help gauge the launch's success and user interest.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    website traffic, active users week after, $$