• Subscribe
  • What are the major challenges you faced in Digital Marketing?

Shiva Tejasvi
    6 replies
    As someone in my early 20s starting a career in marketing, I would love to hear about the challenges you have faced in your digital marketing journey, especially a major one, and how you overcame them.

Replies

Xinshu Ta
    How to get first 100 users
    Sage Wang
    Launching soon!
    My biggest struggle is content creation.
    Yatheen Brahma
    For me, understanding and analyzing the data is where I hit a wall.
    jonny vince
    I learn SEO best practices and optimize my content gradually.
    Daniel Joseph Bennett
    Definitely a challenge! Some tips that help me: 1) Use AI like GPT-4 to generate content ideas and outlines to jumpstart the process. 2) Batch content creation into focused sprints rather than trying to do it constantly. 3) Repurpose and remix existing content into new formats like videos, infographics, etc. to get more mileage out of each piece. Hope this helps spark some ideas to make the content grind a bit easier!
    Dilanka Sanjaya
    I m digital marketing consultant. as my view many businesses struggle because they dive into digital marketing without a clear plan. This often leads to wasted resources and missed opportunities. It's essential to define goals, target audiences, and strategies before starting any campaign. If you need any business consultation, feel free to reach me on WhatsApp at +94770508710.