• Subscribe
  • What are the most common business or marketing myths that you would like to dispel? 😀

I "love" these: When you are an entrepreneur, you have time and freedom. – No... when you really take care of your business and grow it, you work your 🍑 off 27/9. As a business owner you are rich. – Yes, you can be, but if you make money honestly and pay taxes as you should, then in some cases, taxes will take up to 50%—unless you've moved your business to a "low-tax" country. What else? 😀

Replies

Dedew
    "Build it and they will come" is false—consistent marketing is key. You don’t need to be on every platform, just where your audience is. Not all publicity is good, and rapid growth isn’t always success. Customers don’t always know what they want until you show them
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @dedew16 It is like Henry Ford's concept: “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”
    Nathan Covey
    “Social media is free marketing" is a myth. There is a huge cost in terms of time and effort to build an organic following that actually buys your stuff, so you should not see it as free. Sometimes, it makes a lot more sense to just do paid ads.
    Alexander Galitsky
    @nathancovey the irony is most folks have no cash to do paid ads, and no patience either to grow organically 💀
    Sanjeet Singh
    you are doing well thankyou for sharing
    Hamna Malik
    Not all social media platforms are created equal for every business. Choose the ones that align with your audience and marketing goals, rather than trying to be everywhere.
    @hamna_malik Actually – the best is to find few where is the probability to hit your target audience the highest. Grow grow grow... and there expand to others – it is like transferring people from one platform to another + you compound the follower count.
    Mert Deveci
    biggest mistake is doing stuff everyone does just going through motions like zombie - posting on Linkedin and so on
    @mert_deveci1 how should they differentiate themselves? Just want to make it clear for myself when you are heading with your point.
    Prince Virani
    A large social media following or big networks ensures more earnings.
    Mia Sophia Walker
    Totally agree that 'social media is free marketing' is a myth! Organic growth takes sooo much time and effort. Plus the algorithms keep changing, making it harder and harder to get reach without paying. I've found that a mix of organic content and some targeted paid ads works best for building an engaged audience that actually converts. Relying only on organic is leaving money on the table IMO.