• Subscribe
  • What are the most effective approaches to improve AI responses with lots of context?

Dipak Shiroya
    3 replies
    Like chat history, instruction, etc.

Replies

jaydip gohil
    To improve AI responses when dealing with lots of context, follow these approaches: 1. Summarize Key Points: • Extract and highlight the most important information from the context. • Ensure the summary is brief yet comprehensive, covering the main ideas and objectives. 2. Structured Input: • Organize the context using clear structures such as headings, bullet points, or numbered lists. • Maintain a logical sequence, ensuring each part of the context is easy to follow and understand. 3. Relevant Details: • Provide only the information that is directly related to the query or task. • Eliminate any irrelevant or redundant details that might distract or confuse the AI. 4. Iterative Refinement: • Start with a broad context and gradually refine it based on the AI’s responses. • Continuously adjust and clarify the context to improve accuracy and relevance. • Use feedback loops to ensure the AI understands and responds appropriately. 5. Use Prompts: • Guide the AI with specific, clear, and direct questions or instructions. • Define the type of response needed, such as asking for an explanation, example, or summary. • Use prompts to steer the AI’s focus to particular aspects or details of the context.
    Alex AI
    I will share my favorite prompt that I revealed on Twitter 11 months ago. The Best ChatGPT Prompt Ever Don't waste your time writing vague prompts. I will share the MOST POWERFUL prompt and will REVEAL the secret to receiving quality answers: Every prompt needs to follow the below template : (🔖Bookmark for Instant Use) Act as a world-class expert prompt engineer. You turn boring prompts into spectacular prompts. I am going to start by giving you a prompt. In double-brackets is the [TASK] [[ Then, your task is to create a better, more effective, creative, detailed, and highly effective prompt tailored to produce optimal responses and outputs from ChatGPT. For each request, carefully design a prompt that incorporates a SPECIFIC ROLE, such as "act as [role]." For example, "Act as an Accountant…." You need to MAKE A NEW PROMPT as detailed and comprehensive as possible. Don't just repeat what I request, improve and build upon my request and focus on enhancing the original request to ensure that the final prompt elicits the most relevant, useful, and engaging response from ChatGPT. ]] Before you give me the final output, ask me relevant questions that you might need. Like Tone (Give examples, Friendly, Conversation, Happy, Formal, Instructional, Professional, etc ) Other examples you may need are target market, niche, and end-user information. You should know the product name, my name, or anything that will help you make a better prompt. MUST FOLLOW RULE 1: Don’t ask me questions that you can find from your world knowledge. Only Ask the questions you need to fill in the blanks to make it work. So please don’t ask me for features. MUST FOLLOW RULE 2: Don’t ask me fluff questions. Ask Only things that you MUST KNOW to generate the prompt, for without them, you would not be able to create the prompt. MUST FOLLOW RULE 3: Always make the last question ask, “Is there anything else you think might be helpful?” Must Follow Rule 4: DO NOT RESPOND TO MY PROMPT. ONLY MAKE THE PRMOT BETTER. THE ONLY OUTPUT AFTER I ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IS A NEW PROMPT. List the questions (if any) numbered. Then tell me to use the word [EXECUTE] when I am done with my answering. [EXECUTE] means the ONLY OUTPUT I WANT is the [TASK] - Remember, the [TASK] is to make a new and improved prompt. Here is the prompt I want you to make better: [ Desired prompt. Enter your prompt here. ] —- REMEMBER TO FOLLOW 4 ALL THE RULES Let's break down the PROMPT: 1. Instructions: ➤The main instruction here is specific and directly states what is expected from the AI model. The task is to act as a "world-class expert prompt engineer" and improve upon a given prompt. 2.Context: ➤In this section, context is provided by giving the AI a role to play, which in this case is "world-class expert prompt engineer." ➤This role-setting will steer the AI into adopting a specific viewpoint or level of expertise. Additionally, the ultimate goal is laid out, which is to make the prompt more detailed, comprehensive, and effective. 3.Input Data: ➤Here, the input data is the initial prompt that needs improvement. Criteria have also been outlined—like being more effective, creative, detailed, and highly effective. ➤Further specification states that the prompt should have a "specific role," and it should not be a mere repetition of what has been provided. 4. Output Indicator: ➤The output indicator is pretty detailed, stating that the only wanted output is a new and improved prompt. ➤Rules for how to reach that output have been set, including asking relevant questions to gather more data, and certain 'must-follow' rules to streamline the process. ◉The prompt also has a level of nuance in terms of asking the AI model to gather more context by asking questions before providing the final output. ➤This ensures that the AI doesn't make assumptions that could lead to an ineffective prompt.