• Subscribe
  • What are the most important lessons you’ve learned from launching a product?

Austin Armstrong
    13 replies

Replies

Chioma Nzomiwu
    I found out that keeping a close eye on finances is crucial.
    Duc Doba
    1. Launch only a minimal feature set to resolve the maximum pain points 2. Set up an effective customer feedback loop right from day one. Do not leave your early adopters in the dark. 3. Be generous on pricing. What is the point of launching a cool product that ends up having no paying customers in the end? 4. Automate generic Q&A by having a chatbot would be nice to have. Like this one: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Annie Engelhardth
    I realized how crucial user feedback is. Listening to what users actually want, rather than what I thought they needed, made a huge difference in refining the product.
    Thomas Harper
    listen to user feedback closely. It helps you see what's working and what needs fixing. Have you tried this?
    Sadam Ansari
    Launch early and improve based on feedback. Perfection can come later. What do you think?
    Paul Mbetobong
    I realized that building a community around the product can be just as important as the product itself.
    Justice Ojoka
    Learn from failures and setbacks. They help you grow.
    William Seikh
    be prepared to pivot if things don't go as planned.
    Alex Bravo
    Timong is everything—launch when your product is polished and market-ready to make a strong first impression.
    Bill Frad
    listen to feedback
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    It's not over yet... You launch again and again and again
    Mufti
    Effective marketing and promotion can significantly impact a products success.
    Luna
    Regularly gathering and acting on user feedback helps improve the products.