• Subscribe
  • What are the other alternatives to Product Hunt that you know of?

Kritarth Mittal
    11 replies

Replies

Alex AI
    AppSumo Microlaunch AITOPRANK And many more...
    Alex AI
    @alex_amploo Yes, this is a problem with AppSumo. I would suggest: 1. Use a Different Product Variant: Offer a slightly different version of your software on other platforms. You could call the new version as a "Pro" or "Lite" version. 2. Use a Different Pricing Model: If you’re offering a lifetime deal on AppSumo, you could offer a subscription-based model elsewhere.
    Alex Bilytskyi
    @byalexai When we wanted to add our software to AppSumo, they sent us information that we would not be able to place our offer anywhere else for a certain time. Or there would be a fine, how did you get out of this situation?
    Kritarth Mittal
    @byalexai Interesting! Any idea how is the response on each of these platform and which ones are best for free/fremium based products and which ones are the best for premium products?
    Alex Bilytskyi
    @byalexai thanks for sharing, we will try something from your tips!
    Alex Bilytskyi
    We recently came across Peerlist, but didn't fully understand how to properly move forward there
    Kritarth Mittal
    @alex_amploo how did you come across Peerlist btw?
    Alex Bilytskyi
    @kritarthmittal Honestly, I don’t recall the exact details, but I believe I connected with the founder on LinkedIn and signed up for their beta. However, I didn’t end up adding our product.
    Jhony Srear
    I use Indie Hackers. This site is excellent for exchanging product launches and establishing connections with other business ownwers.
    Galina Linardi
    I've found that BetaList is a good substitute for Product Hunt. Obtaining early input in new items is beneficial.
    kimchi
    Makers is a site that helps us to find new businesses and products, frequently with an emphasis on the individualswho are driving the ideas. It's a useful resource for learning about the newest developments in technology and entrepreneurship.