• Subscribe
  • What are the tips to build strong community?

Weston Skipworth
    13 replies

Replies

Jospeh Schiffmans
    Make everyone feel welcome and valued 🙂
    mike hasil
    Listen to others, build strong communication
    Khali Rob
    Encourage open discussion and find ommon ground among team members
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    With my experience of building community I can give this tips: 1. Support each other in your endeavors. 2. Develop and contribute to the themes or ideas that brought you together. 3. Be open and honest in your interactions. 4. Share experiences and impressions together. 5. Have your own inside jokes and humor. 6. Establish a hierarchy within the community. 7. A community always grows from the inside out. Therefore, it’s important who forms the core of the community. 8. It’s an opportunity to grow within the community and gain new experiences. That’s why point 6 is important. 9. Maintain constant and periodic interaction with the community, both online and offline. 10. Have attributes that help you distinguish one another. I have more if you’re interested, I’d love to discuss!
    Jacob Henry
    Create oppertunities for members to contribute whether organizing events, or simply sharing their ideas 😍
    Geeta Thakur
    Trust is essntial for building a strong community
    Freeman Laffey
    Be transparent, honest and reliabe in your interaction with members
    devi don
    You should collaborate with other small businessess
    Assi Mahmood
    Be polite, humble with your members, listen to others properly
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Be consistent with engagement and create value for members.
    Valianto
    by listen to other members
    Pooja Jayasri
    With my experience in community building, I do this: - Engage with their content. Support people. - Be generous first. Give before you expect something back. - Be consistent. Show up regularly, even when it's quiet. - Celebrate wins, big and small. Make people feel seen. - Create easy ways for people to connect and collaborate with each other. - Ask tough questions.