What are you building and Why?

Shreya Gupta
20 replies

Replies

Rodolphe
@Shreya Gupta We're developing a SaaS for incident management for buildings: https://www.facilitag.com/ Working in coworking spaces, we noticed the difficulty in reporting issues to the facility manager. Our solution uses simple QR codes to instantly notify technicians of any problems in the building. We're also developing Vitamin AI, an all-in-one AI platform to decrease of 70% the time of all lot business tasks. We wanted to consolidate multiple SaaS tools into one platform to keep data private and centralized. After developing it for ourselves, we decided to offer it to the community. We're launching today on Product Hunt, so feel free to upvote if you like it! https://shorturl.at/g8V9E Thanks to @olenabomko for the hunt!
Shreya Gupta
@rodolphe_balay great 1st problem identified at ground and sorted simple technique ✨ will check the todays launch as well πŸš€ wish you the very best
Liam Oram
An encoding algorithm that protects all your files and also detects threats automatically new or old so no need to worry about those dodgy phishing emails that are becoming more sophisticated thanks to AI, why? data breaches are stressful for everyone and expensive for businesses so we save businesses money while protecting your employees and clients data that's stored in a file
Lauren Miranda
I'm building a social network for personal growth, leveraging AI-guided tools to help users identify and apply their strengths to level up their life and career. Imagine having an AI sidekick and peer community to help you navigate life.
Shreya Gupta
@lauren_miranda thats great lauren one thing i had in mind that we don’t show our failures with that greatness as we show or strengths and accomplishments, we can change the game and show how our failures transforming our life trajectory
Lauren Miranda
@shreya_gupta02 absolutely! I couldn't agree more - we're helping users recognize the insights gained from life experiences, good and bad, failures and triumphs - because they ALL hold valuable lessons that shape our futures. We're trying to normalize vulnerability on our platform, celebrating and sharing insights that can help others on their own journeys.
Gavin Thibodeau
I'm building a platform to train/fine-tune AI models without writing any code. As a non-technical person myself, it was really difficult to figure out everything I have. Now I completely rely on fine-tuned models for my online content, emails, ads, etc, so its awesome to be building a product that I will actually use and need. Plus no one realized the power of training an AI to actually sound how you want it to
Shreya Gupta
@thibodeau thats amazing 🀩 i will like to use once it is up and running ! Even i am a non tech person so let me know if i can help in anyway to promote, market etc. my twitter @shreyabyte
Adeeb Malik
A platform that lets you interact with all your knowledge (data) with AI powers and build on it to supercharge your capabilities! - Personal Knowledge base, check - Personal AI_ssistant, check - A friend, check (and a cool one at that 🀘) - Find it out yourself
Shreya Gupta
@adeeb_malik love to have all my ideas, ways to work, knowledge and responses learnt by ai so i can be more creative and keep making my output new advanced as we navigate the next task!
Adeeb Malik
@shreya_gupta02 then I'd urge you to 'Just DocXter it'. Have a go β€”> Click Here . Also, would love your support for the launch!
Claudio Tosatto
I built Humanizer.me already launched here, to avoid to jump from an AI generation platform to another, with a lot of subscription, Humanzier is a all-in-one solution with prompt design tool, chatbt, AI content detector and humanizer tool. The best and more useful AI tool all-in-one platform and subscripton, the price is cheaper respect to the other services (ChatGPT is integrated and it costs 20$/monthly, with Humanizer you can use it at 5$/monthly) and all is triggerable by voice. Sure your language is there!
Amit Arora
I am building relationships :) I am building relationships because I love to talk to like-minded people and help them and support them in their journey.