• Subscribe
  • What are you NOT looking forward to when it comes to creating content in 2023?

Aaron Marco Arias
    11 replies
    What things do you hate to do (or delegate)? What do you wish you could automate? What parts of your content strategy aren't working but you know you can't do without? Let me know and I'll share my best tools/tips 🤓

Replies

Content creation will be crucial for organizations in 2023 for several reasons. First, businesses will have to cater to customers' demands for personalization and customization, and the content will be a crucial component. Second, to stand out in a crowded market, businesses will need to produce more interactive and engaging content. And finally, the content will still be an effective tool for generating organic traffic and SEO. I think search engines will be looking forward to become smart enough to tackle the hassle produced by AI-generated content that looks neat but is of less value.
    Jacopo Lai
    @qudsia_ali I agree with your points, but I was looking for something you are not looking forward to seeing in 2023. It's purely subjective.
    phprunner
    I'm certainly not looking for competing with AI-generated content. I guess wee need to get more creative to win this battle.
    Aaron Marco Arias
    @sergey_kornilov1 1000%. Luckily, Google's Helpful Content Update is already pushing the most blatant AI-generated content lower in the SERPs. And I hope it's not the last update going in that direction.
    Philip Snyder
    I don't wanna write long form blog content
    Aaron Marco Arias
    @philipsnyder I've always been against the idea that "the longer the better" - at least when it comes to blog posts, that's not the case at all! But some industry leaders have been pushing the idea that writing 7,000-word posts is key if you want to rank. However, recently there have been some hints suggesting that Google is prioritizing scannability and usefulness over length.
    Lucas Barnes
    I hate following cringey trends but I feel like I have to to be/stay relevant, especially on TikTok. Also yeah long form content... I've always felt most content could be summarized in a few sentences. Coincidentally it seems that's about where my idea momentum starts to die too :'D
    Sebastian Potcher
    AI starts to be quite good at content creation. I think that will be the main challenge for content creation in 2023: AI generated cotnent overload
    Jacopo Lai
    I'm hoping not see world leaders taking on TikTok challenges - The Lip Sync Challenge
    Aaron Marco Arias
    @jacopo_lai Lol. My team has been forcing me to create relatable video content and every second is a struggle. I'm trying to stay useful and genuine without trying to be quirky or funny. Wish everyone had similar self-awareness 🥲
    Jacopo Lai
    @aaron_arias I'm facing the same problem! We have to be true to who we are. That's the only way to create relatable high quality video content.