• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite productivity tools [2024 edition] ? βš™οΈ

Gordana Laskovic
    28 replies
    You start, and I'll follow up πŸ˜„

Replies

Boreas KrΓΌger
    Todoist is super handy for keeping track of all my tasks and ensuring I stay on top of things.
    Gordana Laskovic
    @boreas_kruger I use Todoist for personal stuff πŸ˜„
    Philippe Denier
    My biggest win, was actually figuring out that I can pin tabs in google chrome and organise my workspace with CRM, Jira, Emails and Calendar always open
    Gordana Laskovic
    @philippe_denier I usually don't pin tabs. I use Collabwriting to organize my research and structure my knowledge and notes with tags, topics, and clusters. πŸ˜„ Thanks for sharing Philippe!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Some of my favorite productivity tools in 2024 are Notion, Trello, Slack, and Todoist.
    Gordana Laskovic
    @hamza_afzal_butt Nice! I use Notion and Slack πŸ˜„
    Antonina Kotlarz
    I love Notion and Slack, but I started creating my own boards in Miro with my team, and we love it! We work in Scrum, and all our ceremonies are on one Miro board (no need to look for more links).
    My3 Murthy
    Notion- FOR SURE!
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Love Cal.com & Monday. buuuut can't help but promote the tool that we developed at Fleso to make all those programs work together. Here's the waitlist: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Gordana Laskovic
    @mplebl No problem πŸ˜„ I'll check it out!
    Violeta Redig
    Google Workspace is essential for communicating and collaborating on documents effortlessly.
    Fredrick James
    Notion is my go-to for everything.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Microsoft OneNote is my favorite tool for taking notes digitally, because i have been using it for office work for so much time so now i have use it for my personal use as well.
    Gemma Mortlock
    Can't live without Todoist. Keeps my tasks organized and helps me stay focused.
    Joseph Lucio
    For team productivity the best tool is slack. it keeps everything in one place and makes chatting fun with emojis.
    Gordana Laskovic
    @joseph_lucio Yeah, without Slack, communication just doesn't work
    Andrew Dale
    For me Grammarly is a lifesaver for writing. It catches errors and improves my writing style.
    Armind Hash
    I go with Slack as it is essential for team communication.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    i discovered this new tool rescue time and I am in love with it, it helps me track my time and see where I can improve my productivity. It's been really useful for staying focused.
    Harold Gary
    1. OneNote - for brain dumps/journaling. 2. Google Tasks - for lists. Sometimes I also use a paper agenda to write down the life tasks of the day and crossing them out is unmatched satisfaction. 3. iBoysoft MagicMenu - Customize Finder’s right-click menu on Mac computers and boost work efficiency. One-click to create a new file, copy/move files, quickly access items, etc. 4. Text Blaze- It helped me eliminate repetitive typing. 5. Amazing Marvin - A cool tool to help beat procrastination.
    Gordana Laskovic
    @harold_gary That's an awesome lineup of tools! ✨ I used to be a big fan of OneNote too.
    I normally don't use any productivity app, but recently I found mebot which is kinda cool cuz it could analyze and connect my notes to provide some insights that I might be able to use.
    Oleg Galkin
    Black Screen. Find it here on Product Hunt! :-)
    Gordana Laskovic
    @olegigalkin Never heard of it πŸ˜„ But I'll check it out