• Subscribe
  • What are your Sunday plans?

Fabian Frank Werner
    29 replies

Replies

Watching India vs Australia World Cup final match.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mehul_fanawala Which team you are supporting btw? πŸ˜…
    Ankit Srivastava
    Getting ready for the product launch that I am planning in the next couple of weeks.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @ankit_srivastava5 Awesome hustle! Launching rockets into success, I see. Best of luck with the launch, and may your product shine bright in the startup galaxy! πŸš€βœ¨
    AndrΓ© J
    Sleep in. And then code like my life depended on it 😸 what about you?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @sentry_co Ah, the perfect blend of rest and code, the yin and yang of a productive Sunday! As for me, it's a mix of creative chaos and maybe a dash of caffeine. What's on your code agenda? πŸ’»β˜•
    AndrΓ© J
    @istiakahmad All in on SwiftUI atm. I feel it's good enough to take the leap and never look back. what about you?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @sentry_co Diving into SwiftUI? It's like giving your code a sleek makeover. As for me, the canvas of creativity awaits, a bit of UI magic and perhaps a sprinkle of CSS charm. Let's code on, my friend! πŸ’»
    Darcy Andrews
    Going club with my friends
    Judith Clary
    lunch with my beautiful family
    Jayden Jameson
    all day sleeping and you
    Anar Hagverdiyev
    I plan to sleep)) We launched yesterday and there are 2 hours left before the end.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @anar_hagverdiyev Sleeping on cloud nine after a successful launch? 😴 Sweet dreams, and may your product's success continue to soar! πŸš€
    Anar Hagverdiyev
    @istiakahmad after the end we are taking 11th position.)
    Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
    Have fun and meet with my friends
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @maria_anosova That sounds like a fantastic way to spend Sunday! Enjoy the good times with your friends! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘«
    I'm gonna move only one arm the whole day.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @amorson Living the one-arm lifestyle! Keep the balance... or lack thereof! πŸ˜„πŸ€Ÿ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Sunday plans? It's all about a perfect blend of relaxation and productivity. Think cozy blankets, a good book, and maybe a dash of planning for the week ahead. What about you? πŸŒžπŸ“š
    Niko Germish
    Today, my plan is to work in silence for 3-5 hours, then I'll go swimming and running for 2 hours. In the evening, i'll relax by enjoying some sweets and watching TV series until late at night )
    Alexander Ptitsyn
    Work, walking in the park, watch some movie.
    Max
    I planned to take a rest, but it didn’t work out.