• Subscribe
  • What are your top 3 AI tools?

Davor Kolenc
    5 replies
    I'm a marketer, so mine are: 1. GPT - still helps me a lot in work and various other hobby stuff 2. Creatrix: https://creatrixsaas.com/ I met the founder and I really like her idea and enthusiasm. Didn't quite make a big lift off yet, but I think the future is bright here. The tool has the potential to be very useful, and somewhat game-changing for marketers. 3. Hyperaktiv AI: https://www.hyperaktiv.ai/, another small startup where I met the founder. This is actually already working a+on many levels, although there is ofcourse room for improvement. If you are a marketer using some sort of tool like Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel or something similar, you can integrate it ti Hyperaktiv.ai and it will analyze the data for you showing you your top performers, buyer intent and so on, so you don't need to do it manually. I recommend check-in them out while they are fresh and young, I see big things happening for these guys in the future :)

Replies

JK
    My top 3 AI tools are: @writemeai - A powerful writing assistant that helps generate high-quality content quickly and efficiently, perfect for bloggers and marketers. ChatGPT - An advanced conversational AI for generating creative text, answering queries, and automating customer support. DALL-E - A unique AI tool for generating images from textual descriptions, ideal for designers and content creators looking to visualize concepts.
    Momin Ul Abidin
    1. ConnectGenie AI 2. Open AI 3. Eleval Labs AI
    Paul Hill
    My top 3 AI tools are: 1. ChatGPT - still an incredibly powerful tool for all kinds of writing and analysis tasks. 2. Midjourney - blowing my mind with the images it can generate from text prompts! Game changer for marketing and creative projects. 3. Whisper AI - open source speech recognition that works remarkably well, excited to see how it evolves and gets used in different applications.
    Azza Shahid
    Connectgenie ai MidJourney Grammarly
    Hibba Shahid
    ConnectGenie AI, ChatGPT and Open AI