• Subscribe
  • What are your top tips for creating LinkedIn content that stands out and drives engagement?

Bilal Asif
    22 replies
    As LinkedIn becomes an increasingly crowded space, creating content that truly resonates and drives engagement can be a challenge. For me, I am hooked to Connect Genie AI because it allows me to create content within minutes that derives traffic on all my posts. 🚀 I'm curious to hear your strategies! How do you craft posts that capture attention and encourage interaction? Share your insights and let’s help each other elevate our LinkedIn game!💬

Replies

Desire Waterman
    Use strong visual and compelling headlines to grab attention. Offering actionable tips or asking engaging questions can spark more interaction.
    Hibba Shahid
    Understanding the interests, pain points, and needs of your target audience. Tailor your content to address these directly.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    We're using LinkedIn less and less. Its too difficult to get engagement and there is too little useful content. We're moving to YT, Reddit and TT.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @mogthesify what difficulty have you found on Linkedin?
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    @bilalasif the algorithm makes it very difficult to reach your audience. It penalises links and the regular audience seems to be recruiters and B2B business developers. Regular posters in the AI space are braggarts with very little expertise. Sorry if I was too negative.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @mogthesify no no its totally fine i really wanted to know, i spend a lot of time on Linkedin and my AI saas tool ConnectGenie AI is also about buildingn your personal brand so any information about Linkedin the way people perceive it is always helpful for me thanks for sharing your views i do agree that sharing links does effect the post reach on LinkedIn. I recently read a post let me share it with you here that has some good tricks for LinkedIn posts with links https://www.linkedin.com/posts/s...
    Joseph Collins
    One of my top strategies is to share personal stories and experiences.🌟 People connect better with authentic content, so I try to include real life examples and lesson learned.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    Master storytelling like a pro. The corporate and professional world is very tired of the formal language and tone we’re used to in meetings, articles, or information. Creating a pleasant and interesting tone is key and something that sets you apart from all the AI-generated posts.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I noticed that combination MEME pic + some short tips or valuable information are quite okay :)
    Cathy morino
    Keep your posts relatable and authentic. Share personal stories or experiences that others might find interesting or inspiring.
    Madison Marley
    Share valuable insights or tips that your audience will find useful.
    Malka Parveen
    I ask questions in my posts to encourage interaction. It’s a great way to start conversations and get people involved.
    Lucy Rolff
    I use eye-catching visuals and infographics to grap attention.
    Blondelle Pai
    I engage directly with my audience by responding to comments and asking for their opinions
    Shameka Fabros
    Sharing personal stories and genuine insights always gets more attention. Authentic content really resonates with people.
    Charlie Charles
    Eye catching content is definitely key on linkedin! I have been trying to incorporate more visuals into my posts like infographics and short videos. It seems to help with grabbing attention and getting people to stop scrolling. Eye-catching content is definitely key on LinkedIn! I've been trying to incorporate more visuals into my posts, like infographics and short videos. It seems to help with grabbing attention and getting people to stop scrolling.
    Aquiles Byars
    Regularly posting content that reflects your expertise helps build a loyal following. Don’t forget to use relevant hashtags and tag influencers.