• Subscribe
  • What are your top tips for making travel easier and more enjoyable? 🌍✈️

Bilal Asif
    4 replies
    Traveling can be both exciting and stressful, depending on how well you plan and prepare. I’ve found that a mix of the right tools, apps, and smart packing can make all the difference in staying organized and reducing hassle. I’m curious to hear what you have discovered! Share your travel hacks, tools, and tricks that have made your journeys smoother.

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Too much planning has never helped but some planning is definitely worth it.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Business class
    Devon Tivona
    Pana
    Pana
    Launching soon!
    Apologies for the blatant self-promotion here, but our little team is building something in this space: https://north.industries/ (We're launching on PH next Friday!) I use North every day, and especially when on the road. I like saving spots I'd like to go, but I don't want to create a play-by-play itinerary. North puts it all in one place so I can organically check out the things that I've saved once in-destination. A few other thoughts: 1. Hot take: arrive to the airport early. Like grandpa early. Stroll through security. Lounge leisurely with free food at your credit card's lounge. Send a few emails. Read a book. I used to be obsessed with optimizing my time at the airport, and I recently realized it wasn't worth the stress. 2. Get a carry-on with four wheels. You don't realize how much weight you're rolling around and how tired you get from rolling a two-wheeled suitcase. Then, you can get a bag that clips on top of your carry-on (like this one: https://monocle.com/shop/product...). So much packing room, completely hands-free. 3. Take trains when you can. You can literally roll up to the platform 10m before departure. No security. Biz-class sized seats. Typically cheaper. Easy to work on. Just my 2 cents!