• Subscribe
  • What awaits you at the weekend? πŸ‘€ (And is weekend rest overrated?)

I can bet that many of you either work (or are preparing for the launch) and maybe a few people have rest days (less likely). Share your weekend plans. πŸ‘‡ ----- My: βœ‰οΈ Preparing weekly newsletter 🎞️ Editing video πŸ“± Social media management 🏞️ Walking/hiking πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ Exercising 🎭 Attending some performances

Replies

Lamont Justus
    I am going for hiking with some of my friends
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Video will be available on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@busines... And the newsletter on Substack: https://businessandmarketing.sub... (Feel free to subscribe to both)
    Rutger Hensel
    Hi @busmark_w_nika I always work during the weekends depending on the need, but as little as possible, as that weekly recharge is soo important. Especially if I didn't take breaks during the week. I like your suggestion of attending performances, since that has slipped my mind for a while. I tend to not notice anything if I don't take a break. But when I do, I have more energy. Just like not exercising can make us feel we have a bit more time, but ultimately with exercise, the time that we have left is put to much better use. 1. Going outside, which is the best for me personally 🌴 2. Learn new things... there are so many quality channels on Youtube nowadays πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ 3. Read a book πŸ“– 4. Wine 🍷 5. Work as little as possible πŸ’»
    @rutgerrr will be glad for book and YouTube channel suggestions :)
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    The weekend is probably overrated when you’re building a startup. We all sacrifice something to achieve better results! My plan for the 2 days before Monday is to chill and network with other great people in the startup sphere! Regarding recommending the same YouTube channel, I love watching woodworking and blacksmithing channels! I’m amazed at how people can craft something from scratch! Also it's very relaxing like a meditation for brain)) Here is one of my favorite channels: https://www.youtube.com/@Blackta...
    @yusifov maybe recharging your batteries is the best thing you can do :)
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Yeah, I already)) May I ask you something? What you love in a substack?
    @yusifov It feels like social media for writers :) Better exposure of your content and polls for free within newsletter :)
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Oh, interesting! Do you have plans to build a community around your content? I would be happy to invite you to try our product and hear your feedback if you’re interested. Sorry for being so direct. But I’m really curious to hear your opinion!))
    @yusifov community on Substack you mean? Because I build community especially on X, YT and LI :)
    maikel vvon
    I'm planning to watch a movie 🎬
    @maikel_vvon Which one?
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Our team gathered to polish our product, Emojibly, before launch! That's the plan for today and tomorrow. Once childhood friends who spent our time playing basketball outdoors, we now dedicate our weekends and hours after work or study to pursue our dreams:)
    Kenda Thomas
    I am spending a weekend with my family 😍😍.. Best way to recharge
    James Daryl
    I think spending a quality time with loved once is the best kind of rest and relax
    Harald Frank
    Get up early to work. Family Time.
    Hassan s Biebers
    I am going to have a barbecue in the backyard with my family and friends
    @hassan_s_biebers ooo, good meals 🫢 Enjoy it. The more you talk about the food, the more hungry I am. πŸ˜…
    Dedew
    Weekends = Hustle & Chill. I’m diving into content creation, squeezing in some fitness, and catching a show. Gotta mix the grind with a good time! How are you spending yours?
    @dedew16 Re: Show – what do you watch? :) already shared my plans: βœ‰οΈ Preparing weekly newsletter 🎞️ Editing video πŸ“± Social media management 🏞️ Walking/hiking πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ Exercising 🎭 Attending some performances
    Grant Call
    Nothing special. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ I want to sleep
    Euler Marrie
    i am planning to catch up on my reading, doing some household chores 😊
    @euler_marrie What do you read? :) Today I bought one book btw :)
    Xandos Chris
    I am taking a short trip to beach to enjoy some sun tan 😍
    @xandose_chris Where do you live if I can ask? :D Because right now I am "enjoying" 14 degrees Celsius :D
    Chriss Brat
    I will do some grocery shopping
    Brandon
    I plan to hack a new project together with my colleague. Sometimes we often need to write a memo in a fixed format from a pile of documents. LLMs are already quite good at doing this, and we hope to turn it into a more user-friendly workflow.
    @brandon_cccc Will be that project launched on PH soon?
    Aniyah Hoovers
    My laundry is waiting for me
    Valianto
    planning to go to waterfall
    @valianto which one? :)