• Subscribe
  • What content should I post on my AI fitness community page?

Dhruv N
    21 replies
    Polls and Graphics, Videos, Fitness Goals, Motivational Quotes?

Replies

Arthur Leo
    I think it should be motivational quotes.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Post content that includes AI-driven workout tips, personalized fitness plans, success stories from members using AI tools, and the latest news on AI in fitness. Share engaging visuals, interactive polls, and quick fitness challenges to keep the community motivated and active.
    YanXu
    I'm interested in that as well. I'm developing a motion game that uses AI motion capture technology. I hope to use my application to help people with their fitness.
    Azam Sultan
    Share success stories from your members. Everyone loves to see how others are reaching their fitness goals with the help of AI!
    Thomas bond
    Post workout tips and routines that integrate AI. It’s helpful to see practical examples of how AI can enhance workouts.
    Charlos Brat
    From my side is Practical tips are super valuable.
    Steve Troy
    Posting workout routines and engaging graphics can keep things fresh. Videos with tips and motivational quotes would be a nice addition.
    Candy Portuondo
    Posting network tips and success stories, along with interactive polls, can make the page engaging. Motivational quotes can also boost morale.
    Anne Boehm
    Short videos can be a helpful tool for engagement.
    Greffin Dony
    Polls about favorite workouts or fitness goals can spark engagement. Graphics with quick tips and motivational videos would be great too.
    Zackary Mendez
    Sharing videos workouts and tips would be super helpful. Don’t forget to include some motivational quotes to keep everyone inspired!
    murph
    This sounds interesting. What does your QA look like to ensure the AI fitness plans, content, etc. is accurate?
    Sourn Rockit
    For your AI fitness community page, you should be sharing workout tips, healthy recipes, success stories, and AI-driven fitness insights.
    Munna Baskey
    Motivational quotes always do well especially if they relate to fitness and self-improvement.