What daily rules allow you to be more productive in your daily work?

Othmane Khadri
3 replies
Honestly, I've felt for two years for the following : Working more hours = More results. But that's completely false, AI is the best example. Many tasks can just be automated through AI workflows and scale your work capacity. But here are 3 rules I follow: 1/ When I start to get bored on a task I push for 20-30 more minutes, after that if I am still bored I stop it and go to the next. 2/ Daily activity to release all the potential anxiety/stress my body may have experienced. 3/ Find a way to delegate low-value tasks. Either to people or to technology. What about you guys?

Replies

Have a good sleep at night and start early in the morning.
Penny Hartley
Great rules and mind set! For me, it was finding my "go time" - the time of the day where I am most productive. It seems to be different for everyone and it took me a while to figure out that I work best at night so I try to change my routine to fit it. Of course, that's not possible for everyone but if you have some power over how you structure your work day, I can definitely recommend it. I also agree that hanging on tasks, is not worth it. It's best to keep rotating and it's always better to get back to something with a fresh pair of eyes. General rules I have: get fresh air 3 times a day, even if it's just standing outside for a minute. Always change into "working clothes" even though I work from home. Exercise and always make sure you eat and drink, even if it's busy. There have to be 5 minutes to replenish your energy!
Sakshi Gahlawat
Multitasking can be counterproductive, as it can distract you from the task at hand. Instead, focus on one task at a time and complete it before moving on to the next.