• Subscribe
  • What did you like to do most when you were a kid?

Nifal Adam
    32 replies
    As a kid, there was nothing quite like hopping on my cycle and exploring the neighbourhood with my friends. The best part? Coming home to a tasty snack reward from mom! 🚴‍♀️🥤

Replies

Edward Moore
    Growing up, I loved building forts out of blankets and pillows. It was always an adventure with my friends, and we’d spend hours creating new worlds and stories inside our makeshift forts.
    Nifal Adam
    @edward_mo_ore I can totally relate. There's something magical about creating your own little 🌍
    Cavan
    I loved building forts out of blankets and pillows with my friends. It was so much fun creating our own little world!
    Nifal Adam
    @cavan, That sounds like an amazing adventure! I can totally picture the fun you had building your fort.
    Rajesh Chopra
    I enjoyed playing board games with my family. It was a great way to bond and have fun together.
    Nifal Adam
    @rajesh_chopra_ Playing board games together is a great way to create lasting memories. I'm glad you had such a good time.
    I spent hours riding bikes around the neighborhood. Those were some of the best times, feeling the wind in my hair.
    Nifal Adam
    @parker_robert I know exactly what you mean. There's nothing quite like the freedom of riding a bike.
    Uthappa Robb
    I loved building forts in the backyard with my siblings. We’d spend hours creating our own little world and having epic adventures.
    Nifal Adam
    @uthappa_robb That's awesome! Forts were the best!
    Teekaram Yogi
    My favorite thing was drawing and making up stories.
    Nifal Adam
    @teekaram_teekaramyogi That's so cool! I loved drawing too. I remember trying to draw a realistic horse once and it ended up looking more like a dog 🐶🤪
    Sukumar
    concept of turning designs into animated mock ups on different devices is impressive. It’s great to see a tool that simplifies creating professional presentations. If it’s as friendly as it seems, this will definitely become a go to for many designers.
    Nifal Adam
    @su_kumar Hey, that's awesome! I'm glad you're excited about the animation feature.
    William Campbell
    My favorite childhood activity was drawing and crafting. I’d create all sorts of art projects and my room was always filled with colorful paper and markers.
    Nifal Adam
    @w_illiam_campbell That's awesome! I love how creative you were.
    Priya Rani
    I spent my childhood days playing video games with my siblings and inventing new games to challenge each other.
    Nifal Adam
    @priya_rani5 That sounds like a lot of fun! I love hearing about childhood adventures.
    Amalio Lanter
    I was always into drawing and crafting, making up stories with my reations.
    Nifal Adam
    @amalio_lanter That's a great childhood memory. I can still remember spending hours lost in my imagination, drawing and building things😛
    Zajin dacos
    Growing up, I was always into drawing and creating my own comic books. It was my favorite way to escape into different worlds.
    Nifal Adam
    @zajin_dacos Wow, that's awesome! I never thought of creating my own comic books.
    Wilbert Potts
    I spent a lot of time outdoors playing sports with my siblings. Those were some of my happiest moments.
    Nifal Adam
    @wilbert_potts Wow, that's amazing! I bet those were some unforgettable childhood memories😄.
    Sabine Engel
    I remember setting up scavenger hunts around the house and yard. It was always a blast.
    Nifal Adam
    @sabine_engel That's a great idea! I bet you got really creative with your clues🕵️‍♀️.
    Zane Ryan
    I like to explore with my companions near home and walk around with a small stick. When I was a child, the range of activities was too small, so everywhere I went was always new.
    Nifal Adam
    @yixotieq know exactly what you mean! There was something magical about just wandering around and seeing what you could find. It's amazing how simple pleasures can bring so much joy🤩
    Udaya Sri
    I'm that weird kid who loved going to school 🫠
    Nifal Adam
    @udaya_sri You're definitely not alone. I think a lot of kids enjoy going to school, especially when they have good teachers and interesting subjects😺
    Emily Grace Thompson
    Yes! Building forts was the best. Making a cozy hideout with friends, stocking it with snacks and games, maybe even spending the night in it if your parents let you. Good times! Anyone have clever fort designs or fun fort memories to share?
    Nifal Adam
    @emilygracethompson It's such a classic childhood activity. I'm sure everyone has some great fort design ideas💡