• Subscribe
  • What do you consider as your strengths and unique skills as a UI/UX designer?

David Usher
    4 replies
    Tell me about your strengths and unique skills as a UI/UX designer 🤓

Replies

Yannick
    I suppose the ability to code is probably a plus value in UI/UX design. You understand the challenges behind the code when thinking of the user's journey on your product.
    Charlotte Cox
    I bring to the table a potent combination of empathetic design thinking, a knack for visual storytelling, and proficiency in the latest design tools, alongside my unique strength in integrating user feedback to iteratively improve interfaces, ultimately delivering intuitive and engaging digital experiences.
    Moritz Tomasi
    I think one of the biggest strengths is being a developer myself. Imo that gives you an alternative perspective. If you want to see some of my design work check out mailbites.io. We'll be launching on August 9th and would love your support. The first 10 people who sign up get 100% off, and everyone coming from PH will get 20% off. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    John Potter
    As a UI/UX designer, my strengths lie in crafting intuitive user experiences through empathetic design. My unique skills include proficient use of design tools, a keen eye for detail, and a deep understanding of the atomic design system. I create cohesive interfaces that prioritize user needs while adhering to the principles of scalability and consistency within the (Atomic design system).