What do you do to keep yourself motivated throughout the week?

Ankur Singh
18 replies

Replies

Katherine Anne
Motivated for work: Not so much Motivated to live a better life: Definitely Balancing my work and personal life has been a challenge, but I try to remain calm and composed in the face of adversity. To achieve my goals, I create a yearly plan with a big, overarching objective at its center. I then break this goal down into smaller, actionable steps to be completed on a monthly basis. One of these to-dos is incorporating regular exercise and healthy eating into my routine. Hope you find this helpful.
Vera Mur
I want to know how to do that haha 😅
Hossein Yazdi
@vera_mur Just recognized your product, Vera! Congrats in advance on your launch! It looks so cool, especially for someone like me who's a brand designer! Hit the 'Notify me' button! When is your launch? If you're interested, also check out the different AI business name generator I'll be launching this Friday! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
By reading what other people are doing in technical articles and products. Being on top of the info gives me a lot of insight and motivation to do more.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Reminding myself why I started what I do & rehearsing the vision. Also surrounding myself with others who are driven by creating impact, and building products/services. Thus, the entrepreneurship journey becomes less lonely.
Nuno Reis
I just focus on the end goal, not necessarily the week's goal, but what I'm aiming at achieving, and make sure that what I'm doing contributes in some way to that :)
Martha Snooper
I don't experience motivation in the same way that others do, but my working method and skills ensure that I am always performing to the best of my ability and that thing keeps me motivated always.
Frank
The two things that have helped me most in recent months have been: 1.) To not think about the scale of what I need to accomplish, but rather focus just on the one or two things I can accomplish TODAY... worrying about tomorrow when tomorrow comes. 2.) Delayed gratification. I'm just a few weeks from launch, so the next milestone is just around the corner. But the weather is improving. I want to take my motorcycle out for a few rides. I want to enjoy a weekend away from this project... there are lots of little things waiting for me on the other side of launch that I'm looking forward to. I'm INTENTIONALLY dangling them out in front of me like a carrot. I'm intentionally not indulging in these pleasures, keeping them in front of me as a reward for doing what needs to be done NOW.
Indu Thangamuthu
Motivated for work throughout the week : I'm afraid, even ChatGPT cannot get the correct solution for me.😪 To stay motivated for life upgrade : Try different foods daily and wait for weekend, plan an annual abroad trip with family. To stay motivated to live : Breathe.
Rahul Kumar
always keep vacation planned 2 or 3 months before, so there is something exciting to look forward to while working
Igor Lysenko
Hello! I am a workaholic and for me the motivation is that I work with my team and it's nice.
Mei
Journaling always helps me get back on track.
Othmane Khadri
Training @singh_ankur. Honestly, some good music, and a good workout, and I am set for the rest of the day/the following day. Best way to keep your head up and release all the stress you may have experienced thorough the day