• Subscribe
  • What do you do when your ideas are stuck when your work is almost finished?

Prince Antonio
    5 replies
    I think it's good to take a break and look for new ideas, but isn't it a burden because the work is almost as wide as

Replies

Monalisa Sethi
    I will try to share a hack from personal experience. I am a kind of person who can't not read when I get some time. I always keep reading-blogs, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, physical books, newspapers. I like information overload. Because that helps me with ideas. But if you are already overwhelmed at work, you will never find free time to read. And, hence you might find it difficult to find good ideas. So, take a break, divide it into 2 parts: use one part to refresh yourself, don't think about work, just unwind. Use the other half to read and jot down new ideas. This has helped me throughout my career. Also, I keep a notepad on me all the time, on my work desk at office, at home, in every possible room of the house, including the loo [not kidding]. Ideas mostly strike at the oddest hours! :) Good luck, and hope you find what you're looking for.
    Prince Antonio
    @monalisa_sethi Wow thanks for the tips, this is very useful, thanks for sharing 🤩
    Simon🍋
    Take a break and get some fresh air. Sometimes a change of scenery can spark new ideas and help you push through that final stretch.
    Prince Antonio
    @simonas_kauzonas You are right, no matter how busy you are, rest is still important, thank you for your advice Simonas :)
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    Sure, taking a break can help. I also find that switching to a different creative task for a bit, like sketching ideas on paper, listening to music, or bouncing thoughts off a colleague, can get the juices flowing again when I'm stuck near the end of a project. Coming back to it with fresh eyes usually sparks new ideas to get it over the finish line.