• Subscribe
  • What do you love the most about ProductHunt? Any features you think that they might add?

Amit Arora
    9 replies

Replies

Katerina Dedyulya
    community and the selection of products launching everyday, this really helps me to stay motivated and continue building the product
    Hazel Mathew
    I love how Product Hunt brings all the latest tech innovations in one place. It’s like a treasure trove for discovering new tools. A feature I’d love to see is advanced filtering options to find products even more easily.
    Lazar J
    The community aspect is fantastic. It’s great to see feedback and discussions about new products. I’d like to see a feature that highlights trending discussions or most active users.
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @lazar_j1 we do see the trending discussions when we come on discussions page :) knowing about most active users is super idea. 💡
    Phoebe Marshall
    In my opinion Product Hunt’s search functionality is solid, but it could be even better with more filters or a way to save searches for future reference. What features do you think would enhance the experience?
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @phoebe_marshall saving search 🔍 is solid idea. I feel there should be functionality to DM a person. this is way to take relationship more deeper with people who start interacting.
    Aria Madeline Sinclair
    PH is my go-to for discovering the latest tools and apps. The community discussions are super insightful too. Advanced filters would definitely be clutch for zeroing in on just what I'm looking for. Maybe categorizing products by target user (e.g. developers, marketers, etc) in addition to the existing categories?
    Liam Patrick Sullivan
    PH is definitely my go-to for discovering the latest and greatest in tech! The community is super engaged and insightful. Advanced filters would be clutch for zeroing in on exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe ways to slice and dice by categories, pricing models, target users, etc. The more granular the better imho. 🔍💡