• Subscribe
  • What do you think about my launch page? Feel free to comment!

Derek Liu
    11 replies
    Yeah, I launched Today. I’ve been prepping this launch for a month since I joined PH. I’m still pretty new here, but I hope you feel that my previous posts and comments have been helpful or at least genuine. Okay, back to the the launch page, I’ve spent almost a month putting it together, though that’s nothing compared to the time I’ve spent building Trangram itself. Aside from drafting the first comment and picking out images for the gallery, I embedded a little positive message for both you and me across the image series. 😉 Hope you can find it! (Spoiler: answer's in the first comment) I’d love to hear your thoughts, good or bad. Thanks a ton for all your support! 🙏 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/trangram

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I like how you created your comment! :) It is clear for reading so I could scan quickly and find key points relevant to me and my use case :)
    @derek_liu_dev ❤️ I also recommend to launch on Microlaunch by @said_aitmbarek to have more eyes on your tool 🙂
    Derek Liu
    @busmark_w_nika tbh, that's all because the supports from you and other people I interacted here, you know, since I’m almost off social media, and I appreciate that Trangram got featured.
    Derek Liu
    @said_aitmbarek @busmark_w_nika Thanks Nika, I didn't know you were a hunter in disguise :) I'll try Microlaunch after I learn more about it! For now, I’m missing the days when I was fully immersed in building and improving Trangram. My one-month experience on Product Hunt, especially the launch day, taught me a lot. And I'd like to quote from @karl_mechkin "In every case, just don't take anything at face value." and the one I believe: "No pain, no gain" :)
    @said_aitmbarek @karl_mechkin @derek_liu_dev Actually, I am not a hunter :D I hope that this platform at least created for you some visits of your web and you created good connections :)
    Derek Liu
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks. I made countless edits and revision :)
    Derek Liu
    The message: You finally launched your newborn product, something you’ve poured countless hours and effort into. You faced failure time and time again, but you kept running until you made it happen. (Bold corresponds to the image in order)
    Derek Liu
    @alviani_nuragnia I’ve seen your comments and replies disappear since yesterday. I also confirmed this when I logged out. You might want to reach out to support for help. p.s. Just figuring out that the best way to let you know this is by "mentioning" you :)
    Derek Liu
    Thank you Nuragnia! @alviani_nuragnia