• Subscribe
  • What do you think about ready-made configurations? πŸ™„

Igor Lysenko
    12 replies
    Hey everyone! My team and I have created a pre-built configuration for our app, and I’m curious to hear what you think about it. 😢 The main goal is to make project management clear and efficient. This configuration includes a Gantt Chart, Kanban board, and Calendar. For example, imagine you’re launching a new product. With the Gantt Chart, you can see the entire project timeline β€” from design development to testing and marketing. The Kanban board helps your team organize tasks by status, like "in progress" or "done." And the Calendar makes it easy to track all deadlines, so you know exactly what needs to be completed at each stage. 😎 Article about the Configuration: https://store.ixord.com/solution/basic_project_plan Short Video Clip: https://youtu.be/Z1Ps8bjmvLk

Replies

Susan R. Pruitt
    I like it, but I prefer customizing my own workflow. Pre made templates feel a bit restrictive for unique projects. πŸ˜•
    Igor Lysenko
    @susan_r_pruitt Thank you for saying that. You can use the configuration and customize it for yourself. Or redo everything altogether.
    Anish Hessa
    Great for small teams or startups! Would be nice if we could tweak it further, though.
    Igor Lysenko
    @anish_hessa We have included this in our configuration, and it can be expanded. The configuration itself will help you quickly set up the solution you need and at the same time you can modify it with your own solutions.
    Aamir Carroll
    Not bad. It’s perfect for my simple projects, but complex ones might need more customization.
    Igor Lysenko
    @aamir_carroll It’s interesting to hear examples of complex projects, could you tell me?
    Christian Neal
    Not bad. It’s perfect for my simple projects, but complex ones might need more customization.
    Edwin Griffin
    everything set up in one place makes managing timelines so much easier. Definitely saves my time. πŸ‘
    Malia Gross
    pre built configs are a great start but need flexibility. What if my project doesn't fit into your structure?
    Amelia Hart
    Gantt Charts and Kanban boards are awesome for visual thinkers. This setup could work for me who hate starting from scratch!
    Hannah Grace Sullivan
    I prefer customizing my own configurations too. Ready-made templates can be a good starting point, but they often need tweaking to fit specific project needs. For more complex or unique projects, building custom configs from scratch gives you full control and flexibility. Though it takes more time upfront, it usually pays off in the long run. πŸ› πŸ’ͺ