• Subscribe
  • What do you think is the most important front for any product - Technology, Design or Marketing?

Kritarth Mittal
    6 replies

Replies

Samir Trivedi
    In this order for me: Marketing Technology Design
    Christian Nesi
    The real question is, "Is it something people actually want?" If the answer is yes, the next crucial step is design. No matter how groundbreaking the technology is, poor design can render 80% of that innovation useless. The same principle applies to marketing. On the flip side, a product that is technically simple yet effectively addresses a real need, combined with beautiful design and a seamless user experience, is destined for success.
    Kritarth Mittal
    @christian_nesi umm, I only partially agree. A technology that is groundbreaking probably would need no edge in design. One of the biggest companies in the world right now is literally a chatbot. Midjourney literally ran on a discord server. Design however makes things smoother as you scale imo. And marketing is obviously as incredibly important as tech, I'm just conflicted with which one takes precedence.
    Christian Nesi
    @kritarthmittal Well MJ runs on discord, which on its own is a very well-designed app, but I get your point!
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    I will say Technology and Marketing are the most important followed by design. When there is a good tech and good marketing the product will be exposed to people, then you can start tweaking based on feedbacks to achieve PMF. We have seen beautiful products with no real exposure and nobody uses it.