What do you use to network?

Aron Steehouwer
1 reply
and with networking i mean forming real, active connections. Especialy through virtual meetings, i'd figure that they have a big impact on growth, although it doesn't require a lot of time.

Replies

Aron Steehouwer
throughout my startup journey, i've found out that virtual meetings were very insightfull and inspiring. to experience another founders perpective on business was like a boost of wisdom. Some times, things just start to make more sense while thinking back about the meeting afterwards. You start to connect the dots, and compare your own viewpoint with that of the connect, and its like you've captured new land on your map of insight. In my opinion, everything happens for a reason. These virtual meetings i did were with people i got to know through various platforms, that did not have anything to do with a virtual meeting concept, and so it had to go the way it went, in order to end up in a virtual meeting, like it was scripted.. Altough i wanted more of these meetings, it wasn't easy to find right fitting people to do a meeting with. And that's what fynder is set to change. Here you can learn more about the app; faindr.io (launching this week) The first 3 connections are free to give you the chance to see if it is worth the money, before paying for the service