• Subscribe
  • What does independence mean for a Founder? Is it really possible, and what does it look like?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    7 replies
    Happy Independence Day, India! 💜 To our many friends in India, we celebrate with you and reflect on what independence truly means. For a nation, it’s about shaping its own future; for business founders, it’s about making decisions and driving innovation freely. Much like India’s journey, Ukraine today is a testament to the enduring spirit of self-determination. Cheers to freedom and the pursuit of your goals!

Replies

Thomas jack
    For a founder, independence means having the freedom to make your own choices and shape your business the way you see fit.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @thommas_jack thanks for sharing your point of view 💜
    Svitlana Haidaichuk
    The more uncertainty a business owner can endure, the more independent they become from the business. This means the business can become more stable and resilient to changes, reducing the owner's personal dependence on daily issues and providing greater freedom in decision-making and strategic planning.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    For me, it's having a business where trust and confidence are central to every decision. With that saying as a CEO/Founder you can trust hard decisions to your colleagues/employees and at the same time arrive home confident that was the best move.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @alexdigitalmkt thanks for your vision. Wish you to create your Independence if you haven't yet.
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    When the founder is free from managing his business. That would be Independence for the founder. Happy Independence day India I am from Paksitan
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @shayan_ali_bakhsh I know your country celebrated Independence day a day before. Congratulations. I believe Independence is what we should experience to accept that co-dependence is what gives great results.