• Subscribe
  • What Exactly You Need to Run a Business? ๐Ÿ‘‰

ISTIAK AHMAD
    16 replies
    Keep it simple. Focus on these four areas consistently for 30 days and you'll see results. โœ… A Complete Product or Service โœ… Continuous Leads โœ… A Marketing Channel โœ… Customer Management for Retention ๐Ÿค— If you're with me, keep reading. I always wanted to create a comprehensive solution for businesses, and that's how Lancepilot was born. We launched on Product Hunt and quickly became a top product. ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜ Now, weโ€™re ready to push it even further. ๐Ÿคฉ Lancepilot is gaining worldwide attention and love. Check it out to see if it fits your business needs. ๐Ÿ˜Ž For my fellow Product Hunt members who know me, you know I believe in scaling things. This belief has shaped Lancepilot. I hope it resonates with you. โœ… Starting from lead generation, to outreach to customer management. It has it All! ๐Ÿ‘ŒI'm here to share my knowledge and wisdom. Donโ€™t hesitate to reach out for any assistance. โญ๏ธ A OPEN MESSAGE TO YOU All :B This isnโ€™t the end of the world. Where your world ends , always remember I will happen for you ๐Ÿซต

Replies

Aayushi Singh
    A real problem which need to be solved for a good number of people(TAM)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Things are really very simple. In this chaotic noisy world we over-complicate things and that is the difference between the success and us. Do you agree?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Building a business is like cooking a perfect dish - you need the right ingredients! Lancepilot seems to have the recipe for success locked down. Ready to sprinkle some magic on your business dish together? ๐Ÿš€
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    While having a complete product or service is crucial, running a business also requires a clear business plan, understanding your target market, effective marketing strategies, financial management, and a dedicated team. Without these elements, even the best product or service may struggle to sustain a successful business. Hope this makes sense.
    zhsjjssn jxjxjdjdjx
    Great advice! Focusing on these four key areas can really drive results. Lancepilot sounds impressiveโ€”congrats on the Product Hunt success! Definitely checking it out to see how it can help Installation my business. Thanks for sharing.
    Jonah Muye
    Legalities, Funding, and Flexibility Don't forget the legal side of things! Register your business, obtain necessary licenses and permits, and understand your tax obligations. Securing funding, whether through personal savings, loans, or investors, will be crucial for getting started.
    A business mind, hard work and dedication.
    IK
    To run a successful business, you need a solid business plan, a unique value proposition, and a dedicated team. Additionally, understanding your market and having a strong financial strategy are crucial.
    Fady Bark
    I'll add my 2 cents, if you're b2b and plan on doing cold outreach, prioritize cold calls over emails, cold calls suck, no one wants to do them, and that's why they work.
    CY Zhou
    Running a business requires a clear vision, a solid business plan, and a dedicated team to execute it. Additionally, having the right tools and resources to manage operations efficiently is crucial for success.
    Ashir Murtala
    I think to run a business, you need a solid idea that addresses a real need, a clear business plan to guide you, and sufficient funding to get started.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @ashir_murtala Then again you have a great product or service but would it sell without targeted leads and without consistent marketing?
    Anthony Harris
    Totally agree! ๐Ÿ’ฏ Those 4 areas are definitely key. I'd add that having a solid website is also crucial - it's the foundation of your digital presence. ๐ŸŒ And don't sleep on email marketing for continuous leads and customer retention! โœ‰๏ธ Lancepilot looks awesome, will definitely check it out. ๐Ÿš€ Thanks for sharing your wisdom! ๐Ÿ™
    Jasper Miles Hawkins
    Keep it simple and don't overcomplicate things. Those 4 areas are key ๐Ÿ”‘. I'm using Lancepilot to handle lead gen, marketing, and customer management in one place. It's been a game changer for scaling my biz ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ’ช. The automation features save me tons of time. Definitely worth checking out if you want an all-in-one solution to level up your business. Lancepilot FTW! ๐Ÿ™Œ
    William Thompson
    The skills for web design was a godsend for me. It helped me structure my knowledge and deepen my understanding of key aspects of web design. I learned to work more effectively with typography, colors, and grids, which allowed me to create more balanced and attractive layouts. The guide also helped me improve my skills in working with responsive design, which significantly improved the quality of the sites I create on different devices.