• Subscribe
  • What feature would you most like to see in an AI video generator?

Eve from Veeroll.com
    12 replies

Replies

Amir Yaqoob
    A feature I'd most like to see in an AI video generator is **realistic human-like avatars** with customizable appearances and natural-sounding voices. This would allow for the creation of personalized, engaging videos where the avatars can convincingly deliver content, making them suitable for educational, marketing, and entertainment purposes. Also read: https://topfollow-apk.com/
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    @amir_yaqoob Love this idea! We're always looking to improve and suggestions like this are very helpful! Thanks for sharing!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @veeroll! 😄 I'm super excited about this topic! One feature I'd love to see in an AI video generator is the ability to auto-generate dynamic subtitles that match the video's tone and pace. It would make content more accessible and engaging. What do you think? 🤔✨
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    @abhra_ch Definitely a must! 😀 Veeroll offers this feature. I'd love for you to give it a try and hear your thoughts!
    Abhra Ch.
    @jo_jo26 Thanks man. Gonna do that. 😊
    Leo
    The vocals to make the video more attracting
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    @l_e_e_o Absolutely! Veeroll has this feature available as well as background music. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
    Gurkaran Singh
    I'd love to see an AI video generator that can seamlessly turn my cat's daily antics into Oscar-worthy short films! Who wouldn't want their pet's cuteness to go viral with some AI movie magic?
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    @thestarkster This is purr-fect! Who wouldn't want an award-winning cat film, right?
    Karen Anderson
    The ability to input a detailed script or blog post and have the AI generate a compelling video that matches the content, with relevant stock footage, images, animations, and voiceover. Basically taking written content and automatically turning it into an engaging video to share on social media or embed in web pages. That would be a killer feature for content creators and marketers!
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    @karenanderson Content creators and marketers would be over the moon with a feature like this. Love it! 🚀