• Subscribe
  • What features would you find most helpful in a chat with PDF type tools?

Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    11 replies

Replies

Malka Parveen
    it would be really useful if there could be a solid search tool to quickly find what I’m looking for in the PDF.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @malka_parveen It would be great to have a good search tool to help you find information quickly in a PDF.
    Farwa Abbas
    I’d appreciate a feature that lets me upload and drag-and-drop PDFs directly into the chat. It would streamline the process of sharing documents.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @farwaabbas That sounds like a great idea! Having a feature to upload and drag-and-drop PDFs would make it much easier to share documents quickly. It's a suggestion that could improve the chat experience.
    Yusuf abdulaziz
    I'd really like a tool that lets me highlight and annotate PDFs during a chat. It would make discussing specific sections much easier.
    Being able to share and discuss multiple PDFs in one chat session would be great.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @ivyabubakar_abubakar Yes, sharing and discussing multiple PDFs in one chat session would be very useful. It would make it easier to collaborate and exchange ideas.
    Dickemar Alee
    A feature that allows me to search for text within the PDF while chatting would be super helpful.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @dick_ That sounds like a great idea! Being able to search for text in a PDF while chatting would make it easier to find information quickly. It could save time and make discussions more efficient.
    Karishma Yadav
    It would be great if I could easily highlight and add notes directly in the PDF during the chat.
    Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
    @ka_rishma_yadav Currently, you can't directly highlight or add notes in a PDF during the chat. You can use a PDF reader or editor outside of the chat to do that.