• Subscribe
  • What feedback would you give to Producthunt in an open letter?

Dylan de Heer
    4 replies
    I couldn't find a feedback form or anything similar and then I started questioning what others think of Producthunt. What do you think is the best and worst aspect of the platform and why?

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    The 1 day approval rate for new discussions is too long. I've seen it to many times where a product starts a new discussion on the day of their launch but it's not visible until the following day. Maybe allow new discussions by users with a minimum amount of points to automatically be approved? Even if it's a low count, can add a function to flag sus or inappropriate discussions. Tie in upcoming pages with launches. So can move right from upcoming over to launch, and factor in subscriber count towards daily/weekly ranks. Make an easier way to reach out to hunters- I've been herre for some months now, and still don't know how to find and talk to a hunter. Granted, I haven't launched a product yet, and not in that stage of preparation to explore hunters- but I will be shortly.
    Sandra Idjoski
    I'd like to be able to easily follow discussions, even when I don't really have anything to add. There are some topics I'd just like to learn more about, but without leaving a comment you don't get any updates on the discussion. Leaving comments just to be able to do this feels kind of spammy.