What has been your most effective marketing channel?

Vlad Goncharov
9 replies
Our startup operates in the crypto space, so we found that the most effective is to use Twitter and Discord to build community. And regularly create different contests in the format of Play-to-Earn campaigns. It is an easy way to increase brand awareness without big budgets. I'm curious to hear about what has worked best for you. What channels and tactics did you use? Let's share our experience.

Replies

Claudia Nathan
Hey Vlad - I’ve been trying basically all channels and tactics, and I was kinda surprised to find Medium our strongest platform. Educating people and getting them excited about your mission and the problem you’re solving or doors you’re opening actually creates prospects, rather than waiting on the right people to find you.
@claudianathan Yes, that's good advice, Claudia! We're also growing our Medium, and we've gotten a few very warm leads, but not many more. Are you doing some specific strategy or just sharing your experience there?
gionata capasso
Hey Vlad we came from the same Space, i agree and funny fact i've just launched a product that takes ispiration from ''the web3 marketing'' --> Social farming. I don't know if you have followed projects like $Bubble and $MEME or $PAC. We are try to do something similar for the web2. I would love to know what do you think!❤️ Apart of this channels, Linkedin works fine as well as reddit or skool communities
@gionata_capasso Thank you for your advice, Gionata! I have heard of social farming, but I haven't really dug into it much. It is a really interesting idea to move it into Web2. Good luck!
Yuki
Most effective marketing channel so far has been reddit surprisingly. Reddit lead magnet -> landing page -> conversion
@yukioyama Wow, we tried Reddit, but it was very unpredictable, and we did not get any leads. Can you share what lead magnets you were able to create there?
Yuki
@leovs09 Yeah basically the lead magnet was a >10pg detailed guide on how to grow a youtube channel (best practices from my years of learning). Then within the lead magnet we plugged smartrazor. Hope this helps!
Yuki
@leovs09 Agreed though reddit can be a pretty gnarly place! Even after spending ~5 hours making that guide got a lot of negative comments for plugging my product! And not sure if you saw but we launched today would mean the world if u checked us out! (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Artem Bukharin
For my indian product it's instagram reels. We get 300-400 registrations daily per 0.07$ each