• Subscribe
  • What has worked out better for you?

Trisha Sinha
    5 replies
    We've all seen the discussions around these two strategies. Share your experiences and insights on what has worked best for you!

Replies

subham jogani
    At an early stage , sales led growth seems to be the most viable option since you get first hand understanding of your icp and the problem statements but after a certain scale i think product led growth is the holygrail for billion dollar companies.
    Katia Yakovleva
    probably the mix of it is a holly grail! 🔮
    Adeeb Malik
    This is a tricky one. If you've got a good product built before release (what I mean is getting enough user feedback, optimizations in place, and features that are needed now), then sales-led growth should be the strategy. It'll be easy as your product will adhere and align to present user needs. If you believe in being out there first, then product-led growth should be the strategy. You can't offer competitiveness or a USP if your product doesn't provide what the competitors already are. Moreover, in this way, you'll be able to build a user base with some great peeps who'll support your growth. Post your product aligns, and shift to the other strategy. These are just two cases. In case, there are some other scenarios, the strategy changes, might even add different things.
    Trisha Sinha
    @adeeb_malik You made a great point about USP and point of parity! Looks like there's no black and white answer when it comes to strategy, right?
    Adeeb Malik
    @trisha_sinha20 I wouldn't jump to that. As it'll completely depend on the product, niche, audience, behavior, etc.