• Subscribe
  • What innovative strategies are you using to personalize customer experiences and boost sales?

Cedric Mathias
    6 replies
    Providing a better customer experience has always been key to boosting sales for any business. A superior customer experience leads to greater customer loyalty and satisfaction. What strategies do you use to personalize customer experiences and boost sales? Let me know! Also, we're launching on Product Hunt, and your support would mean a lot. Let's support each other—here's the link to our product.- https://www.producthunt.com/products/kommunicate

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Implementing AI-driven chatbots to provide personalized recommendations feels like having a virtual shopping assistant without the awkward small talk. How do you make your customers feel extra special?
    Cedric Mathias
    @thestarkster Hey Gurkaran, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. AI chatbots help in providing a personalized customer experience, but I think we can make customers feel extra special by providing some discounts or offers on their special days.
    Adeeb Malik
    We do what I like to call the 'Hall of Justice'. Consider it to be an imaginary round table conference wherein our users have the command over the next feature rollouts and get their requirements up on the roadmap. What was also included is a set of questions that help us understand them better and fine-tune the buyer persona. Thus, directly and indirectly, helps to understand the customer more, define the future prospects, drive experience based on feedback, get revenue, and retention. Moreover, user interviews, AMAs, virtual meet-ups, etc. help. The point is you can't improve or personalize the experience without getting personal with the user. So, do that and the rest will be history!
    Uttiya Roy
    I have found answering the customer's questions better is always the answer. I am always on the lookout for responses to our products on Twitter and LinkedIn and providing proactive customer support whenever I can. Has led to better growth on all fronts :D