• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to create your project?

Nazir Yusifov
    3 replies
    My inspiration for creating this project comes from my love for connecting with new people. Having moved around quite a bit, I’ve always found joy in forming relationships wherever I go. Being part of various business and sports communities has allowed me to meet incredible individuals in each new city, many of whom became friends and colleagues. This experience has shown me the power of community and support, and I wanted to create a space where others could enjoy the same connections. I believe that when we come together to share ideas and support one another, we can achieve amazing things! That’s what truly motivates me to bring this vision to life in mash.

Replies

Simonas Kauzonas
    Y Combinator! I'd love to connect with other founders and eventually move to San Francisco (a dream haha). They have an archive of funded ventures, and there are tons of them. Great source of inspiration.
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @simonas_kauzonas What inspired to Emojibly ?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    hope to read your stories about your projects too. To check out my project, click on “Launching soon!” or follow the link - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...