• Subscribe
  • What is most important to you in a real estate investment?

Jay K
    29 replies
    I’m launching a product this month to help fund managers raise capital and would love your early feedback. 👨‍💻 This helps me decide which types of deals to prioritize on our platform. What do high-net-worth individuals like you prefer to invest in?

Replies

Stephane Thrasher
    I'm all about steady cash flow. I want to see consistent rental income that can cover expenses and provide a solid return on investment.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @stephane_thrasher that’s great! Passive income is what I like about it and the periodic deposits feel good! :)
    Karen Cravens
    For me, the location is key. I prefer investments in areas with strong growth potential and good rental demand. A prime location often translates to higher returns.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @karen_cravens that’s smart. So as long as it’s good location and you know the investment is going to return well, now or the future, you’d invest regardless. That’s insightful, thank you!
    Noora khan
    I look for a balance between risk and reward. I’m interested in opportunities with a good risk profile, solid market research, and a clear path to profitability.
    William Seikh
    Cashflow is key for making sure the investment generates steady income.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @william_seikh that's what I assume a lot of people will vote for! Thanks for sharing
    Alex Bravo
    It’s important that cashflow is reliable. Regular earnings from the property can make a big difference in overall profitability.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @al_ex_bravo seems that it also allows you to diversify and invest elsewhere sooner than waiting for the equity to build up. It's interesting to hear, thanks!
    Bill Frad
    Having strong cashflow is essential for keeping income consistent. It’s what supports the long-term success of the investment.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @bill_frad thanks for sharing! That's good to hear.
    murph
    It's not either/or... There are investors across the spectrum of income vs capital appreciation. Things like investment time horizon, risk tolerance, etc. inform the allocation decisions.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @duffdevone absolutely! I'm torn as well because both seem just as important.
    Jasper James
    I’m more into equity when it comes to real estate. I like seeing the value of my investments grow over time
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @jasper_james a lot of my friends have invested in multi-family and some in hospitality. This is why they do it because of equity. However, the cashflow is limited. I'm just wondering, what will be the better market for me to focus on because most of our customers are going to be W2 high income workers. I guess since they already have cashflow they might want to focus on equity, it might also helps lower taxes. :\
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    cash flow is what I usually prioritize. I like having a steady income stream from my investments
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @kistine_sheffield that's great to hear! Thank you Kistine
    Tumblar Kevin
    Consistent cash flow is the top priority for me when investing in real estate. It ensures steady returns.
    Alira Kamb
    Long-term quality growth matters, but immediate cash flow is crucial to keep investments sustainable.
    Steve Troy
    Reliable cash flow offers more security and helps in managing other financial commitments effectively.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @steve_troy very good point! Have you done private placement deals before?
    Tariq Waseem
    For me profile and reputation of the developer and the location of the property.
    Deangelo Hinkle
    I value equity more. I’m focused on the potential for long terms assets growth
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @deangelo_hinkle thanks for sharing! Long-term asset growth comes with greater rewards. Have you done private placement deals before?
    Julia Watson
    Cashflow is crucial; consistent income helps maintain financial stability and growth.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @julia_watson3 thanks for sharing! Have you done private investments like this before?
    Odette Celeste Montgomery
    Location is my top priority, specifically areas with strong population and job growth projections that can drive steady rent increases and capital appreciation over time. Cash flow is also important - I look for properties that can generate at least a 7-8% cash-on-cash return from day one. A product that can source deals meeting those criteria and help streamline the fundraising process would be really valuable.
    Jay K
    Launching soon!
    @odettecelestemontgomery thanks for sharing! We’re focused on deals in high-growth areas with 7-8% returns and streamlining the fundraising process. We'll reach out to you if you're open to learning more once we launch!
    Ashley Garcia
    I focus on the cap rate and appreciation potential. Would love to see deals with at least a 6% cap in strong markets poised for rental increases and property value gains over the next 5-10 years. Curious what others look for in today's environment!