• Subscribe
  • What is one AI-assisted app that, if gone, would leave you scrambling for alternatives?

Rishabh Sonker
    4 replies
    The distinction between AI-assisted vs AI-first AI-first: apps/platforms that are build around AI models, for different tasks (eg. blaze.ai, copy.ai, etc.) AI-assisted: that maintain their key use case outside of the AI world, but AI 1. reduces learning curve: e.g Airtable has AI-generated column formulas 2. reduces manual/grunt work: Lex.page uses AI for spellchecks, etc. 3. reduces time taken to finish a task: (can't think of a product here, yet). To sum it up, apps that don't replace creativity, but help with making more time for creativity.

Replies

Dedew
    One AI-assisted app that I’d scramble to replace is Airtable. It uses AI to simplify tasks like generating column formulas, reducing the learning curve and manual work. While not replacing creativity, it saves time, allowing more focus on creative tasks.
    Alex Bravo
    If Grammarly disappeared, I’d be lost! It saves me so much time on editing and proofreading.
    Uthappa Robb
    Notion’s AI-assisted writing tools help me organize my thoughts fast. Losing that would mess up my workflow.
    Obsolution
    ChatGPT has been a game changer over all for many. Notion definitely. And shameless plug… Obsolution.ai platform has completely changed the game on our software development. What took us weeks or months takes us days. That’s real results and why we are going to productize it. It’s also saved us Well over $100,000 because we didn’t need to hire any additional developers Or the project we were building for our clients. We will leave that agencies, start ups, SMB and enterprises will greatly benefit from what we’ve benefited from personally