• Subscribe
  • What is one thing you wish AI could do for you?

Bhhavesh Desalhey
    10 replies

Replies

Tanya Sharath
    It would be amazing if AI could help me with meal planning and grocery shopping, even suggesting healthy recipes based on my preferences.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @tanya_sharath This seems to be interesting use case using AI. AI stepping in healthcare and nutrition sector.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @bhhavesh_desalhey! πŸ˜„ That's a fantastic question! One thing I wish AI could do for me is help me stay organized and manage my time better. Imagine having an AI personal assistant that prioritizes your tasks, schedules your day perfectly, and even reminds you to take breaks! 😍 What about you? Anything specific you’re hoping AI could handle for you? 😊
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @abhra_ch Well that's interesting. What I can expect from AI is to be my manager πŸ˜‚ handle all my contacts so I don't have to talk to anyone. ✌🏻
    Abhra Ch.
    @bhhavesh_desalhey πŸ˜‚ That would certainly free up a lot of my time and make my life a lot easier too. xD
    Hitha Boorla
    I've only recently realized the detailed intricacies that gen AI has the ability to pick up. I used DocXter to extract detailed note from a novel. I wanted to see if it could read a book like a human does, can it pick up human sentiments, emotions, characters, read between the lines. To my pleasant surprise it does. Obviously gen AI doesn't function like human brain, it does not have perception it simply imitates, predicts and responds according to how it's programmed. But it was fascinating to see how it could mimic human perception. There's a though experiment called the Chinese Room that explores how AI functions. What I want to further explore is this AI's ability to mimic human perception. Ultimately I would like an advanced AI model that is able to write or assist writing. Ik the existing models already do this but it can be further improved.
    Anurag Mehta
    I wish it could atleast limit the blatant stealing of (ahem ahem, borrowing/using of😁) our content without consent. As of now, it looks like there are no restrictions to it whatsoever, in any vertical(s), which is hurting originally researched and worked-on projects. By the way, what are your thoughts on brands implementing AI within their services/products?
    Gurkaran Singh
    I wish AI could help me locate my misplaced keys as efficiently as it finds relevant cat videos online! That way, I could spend less time searching and more time on important tasks.
    Mileva
    I want Doremon's anywhere doorπŸšͺπŸ₯².