• Subscribe
  • What is that one feature you think Google Pay should have?

Mukhil Maran
    15 replies

Replies

Julia Jenkins
    Integrated personal finance tools would allow real-time budget updates with each transaction.
    Mukhil Maran
    @julia_jenks_t Can you please shed some light on this? Personal finance tools examples?
    Stephanie Henderson
    I think Google Pay should offer an integrated personal finance management feature that allows users to track spending, create budgets, and view financial forecasts all in one place.
    Andrea Clark
    Adding a finance management feature could make Google Pay a one-stop money management hub.
    Mukhil Maran
    @andreac_44 Thoughtful one. Making the app a one-stop shop in finance space is cool.
    Sara King
    This feature means convenience and control, simplifying financial health management on one platform.
    Krishna Kumar
    Schedule payments
    Mukhil Maran
    @kkumarkg Good one. This feature helps in automated release of payments at a stipulated time.
    Mahad Kamran
    App of the day feature like the App Store.
    Mukhil Maran
    @mahadkamran Hi, Mahad. Could you please explain this?
    Stephen Walker
    Cryptocurrency support would be a cool addition. I'd love the ability to pay directly from my Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet. Square's Cash App lets users do this, so it's not a stretch to imagine it on Google Pay.
    Mukhil Maran
    @stewalker007 Honestly, we're far away from using crypto in India. I could just imagine the easiness for you if it's there Stephen :) Thanks for the note.
    André J
    digital receipts bonus. so we can save the climate 😅