• Subscribe
  • What is that one Gadget you can’t live without?

Shiva Tejasvi
    60 replies

Replies

Aisha Kabir
    I'm addicted to my camera cant imagine life without it
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @aisha_kabir Agree coz capturing moments, exploring photography, and preserving memories make it an essential part of life💓.
    YanXu
    Translation tool
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Obviously Mobile phone (haha), from realxing to working it's my go to for everything.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @hamza_afzal_butt I completely agree that the mobile phone is an essential gadget many people can't imagine living without😄!
    Udaya Sri
    My dear mobile phone :)
    Derek Liu
    My computer with a keyboard and mouse
    Purvam Joshi
    earphones/headphones, after mobile its something that definitely people can not live without
    Loic Thirion-Lopez
    No surprise, I can't live without my phone.
    jusiy Waller
    I can't imagine life without an internt connection
    Gucci Murdock
    Cleanliness is essential for me so i cant live without it
    murph
    I think this question gets more interesting when you exclude mobile phone, laptop, etc. For me I'd say my moleskine notebook. I still find writing in analog is valuable -- I basically keep a "work journal" of sorts where I jot down thoughts, ideas, action items, follow-ups, etc. under each day. I've been doing it since 2017. Basically outsourcing my long term memory.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @duffdevone That’s such a fantastic habit! There’s something special about writing things down in a physical notebook, and it really helps solidify ideas.
    Cesare Stautz
    noddles are my survival food i cant do without them!
    Vincent Fisher
    cant live without a wireless keyboard and mouse, nor can my laptop
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @vincent_fisher A wireless keyboard and mouse really do make everything so much smoother! Once you get used to that setup, it’s hard to go back to anything else!
    Isabel Hely
    Smartphone I Can't live without it. It's my go to for everything from calls to navigation.
    Arslan Ali
    Laptop my work and personal life revolve around it. It's crucial for staying productive.
    Victoire Mathieu
    I can't go a day without my noise-canceling headphones. They’re perfect for staying focused at work and enjoying music without distractions.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @victoire_mathieu They really help create a personal space of concentration or a perfect music experience💓.
    Aisha Muhammad yaya
    I can't live without my lemon juice
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @aisha_muhammad_yaya Do you have a preferred way to use lemon juice, or is it something you incorporate into your daily routine?
    Sharon Owens
    Noise cancelling headphone They help me concentrate and enjoy music without distractions.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @sharon_owens They’re like a personal sanctuary! Do you have a favorite genre or type of music you listen to while wearing them, or do you use them mainly for work?
    Zainab Adamu
    Smartwatch track my fitness and keeps me updated without needing to grab my phone.
    Itohan blessing Eigbadon
    For me E-Reader Love how it lets me read anywhere and carry tons of books without the bulk.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @itohan_blessing_eigbadon True, It’s amazing how it makes carrying an entire library so easy and accessible.