• Subscribe
  • What is the best Bug Tracking Tool Or Project Management Tool?

Neha Dadhich
    6 replies
    However, it depends on company requirements and depends on individual choice too but still what is the best Bug tracking tool as per you guys. I have worked on Redmine, Bugzilla, Notion and on Jira. As per my experience, I was really enjoying working on JIRA but Notion is simple as per QA perspective and easy to manage too.

Replies

Valeria Migova
    I'd recommend to try online whiteboard Weje. It allows to manage multiple projects and visualize a workload in easy way.
    Neha Dadhich
    AppLogger by PLG Works
    @vmigova Thanks, it's also new for me. I have checked on google and am happy to hear about different tools.
    Junior Owolabi
    I use Sentry.io for Bug Tracking, then Jira Kanban Board to create and resolve them.
    Neha Dadhich
    AppLogger by PLG Works
    @rilwan_owolabi1 Ohh i heard about this first time. I did google ,Seems interesting. Thanks for introducing new name , i will surely check this more in deep to gather the information and yes Jira Kanban i also used in my previous company.
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    If you are looking for a reliable soution for project management and bug tracking needs, consider GanttPRO - the tool based on an online Gantt chart. This chart is the best way to visualize tasks, their dates as well as progress. The vertical and horizontal axes will clearly show you how your project management project is developing. You'll also have a chance to track possible bugs, using its functionality.
    ahmed ahmed
    Jira is an amazing tool for Project Risk Management and resource management. The ability to track tasks and assign them to specific team members set deadlines, and monitor progress is incredibly helpful in keeping projects on track and ensuring that resources are being used effectively. The flexibility of the platform also allows for customization to fit the needs of any team or project, for further details, try https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220860?tab=overview&hosting=cloud this site for sure. . Overall, Jira is a must-have for any project manager looking to streamline their workflow and increase productivity.