• Subscribe
  • What is the best customer segment and go to market - startups or larger companies ?

Adrian
    5 replies
    Do you think it’s better to target small startup companies in self service or larger companies with a sales force for a SaaS product ?

Replies

Nina Delgado
    When people use the right tool, they can more correctly estimate the time it will take to get somewhere, which means they are rarely late for an appointment. driving directions
    Tyrone Robb
    Launching soon!
    If you go small it’s easier to sell, there are more of them but getting to them is sometimes expensive and getting feedback can be an issue. For the larger companies you may be waiting months if not years, they are easier to find but can have a force field or bunch of gatekeepers around them. It really depends on your product and financial position. If it’s a complicated product or is replacing something then it may be wise to go bigger. If it’s simple and a low price then self service etc.
    Flatley Richie
    This is a fun game, and if you play it with some pals, you're going to have a great time. One of my very good pals who is currently employed at poppy playtime is the one who introduced me to this game, and I've had the opportunity to collaborate with him on quite a few occasions when playing it. It is really incredible!
    Carol Moh
    If you target enterprise/large companies, be prepared for long sales cycles and potentially a lot of requirements when it comes to security. Startup companies and SMBs, in my opinion, can be a good way to start in the B2B market. They are also great at providing feedback and willing to try out new products!
    Adrian
    Thanks all great and very helpful answers !!!