• Subscribe
  • What is the best time to launch on PH?

linda jay
    29 replies

Replies

Scott Todd
    Honestly, whenever you feel ready! Just pick a day when you think you’ll get some good buzz.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    The best time to launch on Product Hunt (PH) is typically Tuesday to Thursday, with Tuesday being the most recommended day.
    William Willey
    Many believe Tuesdays and Thursdays are ideal, as they typically have higher user activity without the weekend competition. .🙂🙂
    thina samin
    Mostly tuesday and thursday are best 🥰
    Alexander Galitsky
    Bet time to lunch is 13:00
    Jurijs Ivolga
    @ag94 Which time zone? Cheers!
    Tegan Bradleys
    Launching at the start of the day in Pacific Time (PST) can give your product a head start and potentially land it on the trending page. 🙂🙂
    linda jay
    @tegan_bradleys1 That's a great tip! I hadn't considered the importance of launch timing based on different time zones.🙂🙂
    Xinshu Ta
    When you are ready to launch!
    linda jay
    @tankachat That's a helpful perspective. I'm still trying to determine the optimal launch timing for my product.
    Steward Edison
    Don't launch on weekends. Some argue that launching on weekends can minimize direct competition from other startups. 🙂🙂
    Peter Henry
    Consider aligning your launch with industry events, holidays, or product-specific occasions for increased visibility. 🙂
    Salar Davari
    The time when your product is ready for public use and there is a public to use it!!!
    Hjalte Niehorster
    I feel like this question has been asked so many times... We would need a feature that we could flag a topic as duplicate. Like on Github
    Delilah Morris
    I think launching on a weekday, especially Tuesday or Wednesday , works best.
    Elowen Foster
    I prefer launching in the late afternoon. It gives me time to engage with the community and respond to comments as they come in.
    Almas Khan
    I think Wednesday is best!
    Aneeq Naeem
    When you are fully prepared. This is the best time ⭐⭐
    Michael
    The best time to launch on Product Hunt is when you're truly ready to make a splash, both in terms of your product and your community engagement. From a timing perspective, launching early in the day (around 12 AM PST) is key since it gives your product the maximum amount of visibility throughout the day. But, more than just time zones.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    I think launching midweek is smart. Just make sure to have a solid plan in place to engage with the community after the launch.
    Phoebe Marshall
    Hey! I’ve heard launching on a Tuesday or Wednesday tends to work best. People are usually more active then!
    Moaz Ahmad
    Launching soon!
    As most people said in this post, Tuesday and Thursday are best. As for my opinion, other than weekend, any day is fine but this would also depend on your marketing as weekends doesn't have much competition so if you have a great number of supporters through marketing, then you can even plan your launch on weekend.