• Subscribe
  • What is the best way to get users to test your MVP?

Camille le Goff
    7 replies
    I've been struggling to find 10 relevant users to form a test cohort and follow the online course MPVs I am building. I've published posts in relevant FB groups but had NO traction at all. Any ideas?

Replies

George Aleesu
    Reassess your activities on PH. This can be huge turning point!
    Camille le Goff
    @rhexai Hi George, thanks for your reply. What do you mean exactly by 'reassess on PH'?
    Alex Cht
    Maybe share it here? Is it built yet? You know how it is these days, you give people stuff to read, they yawn. You give them buttons to click, they're all for it :D!
    Camille le Goff
    @alex_cht Hi Alex, thanks for your comment. Yes, it is built as a MVP. All content is live but I want to tweak the product and improve the experience and delivery based on feedback from 10 test users before officially launching. However, struggling to get these 10 users. Target audience is medical practitioners.
    Elena Tsemirava
    I hope to get these users from PH.
    Kevin Bailey
    To get users to test your MVP, start by identifying your target audience, reach out through social media, email, or forums, and offer a compelling value proposition. Clearly communicate the benefits, and keep the process simple. Gather feedback, iterate, and express gratitude for their input to foster a positive user experience.
    Camille le Goff
    @kevin_bailey5 Thanks Kevin for your reply. Is this forum a good place to start? I published a landing page on the free Thinkific website to explain the product and collect registrations for users https://thelocalist.thinkific.co... - My goal is to get 10 users to follow the programme for free in exchange of providing detailed feedback after each video so I can improve on the go. As an incentive I'm willing to offer a free 30 min 1:1 with myself (I am a SEO expert) at completion of the programme. Would it be the right approach?